Cremorne Powerflue Gas Fireplace
Designed for Australian needs, the Cremorne inbuilt power flue heater has become a proven favourite. Clean and classic design with high efficiency and heat output. Neatly fits the cavity of existing gas space heaters. Ideal for replacement, renovations or new homes.
- Australian made & designed.
- Room sealed technology provides a safer and more efficient heating system.
- Easy Installation. Condensation hoses have been removed, no need to route or drill additional holes through external walls.
- The Cremorne Gas Log Heater can be installed on an internal fabricated mock fireplace.
- Flexible installation with horizontal or vertical flue options.
- Heats 80m2 on average.
- Double glaze glass fascia.
- Electronic ignition and controls.
- 3 heat and fan speed settings.
- Realistic eucalypt look logs.
- Optional programmable remote control with timer and thermostat.
- Operates on natural gas or LPG.
|Gas types available
|| Natural gas
|Design features|| Realistic eucalypt look logs
Double glazed glass fascia
Enhanced flame effect
|Controls||Electronic ignition and controls|
|Fan/heat settings||3 speed / 3 heat|
|Heat output||6.2 kW / 22.32 MJ/h|
|Heats on average||80 square metres (80 m2)|
|Gas consumption||26 MJ/hr|
|Efficiency rating||5.0 stars|
|Safety||5 continuously monitored safety systems|
• Safety mesh guard
Removable Air FilterNo