Fitzroy Profile Inbuilt Gas Heater
Designed for Australian needs by Australian craftsman, the Fitzroy Profile Inbuilt Gas Heater has become a proven favourite.
Enjoy a panoramic view of realistic eucalypt look logs, as the all new Profile series Fitzroy is now supplied with a double glazed fascia as standard.
A clean, fuss free design with high heat output and superb energy efficiency.
Neatly fits the cavity of existing gas or oil space heaters.
Availability: In stock
Freestanding option available
|Colours available|| Black
|Gas types available|| Natural gas
|Design features|| Realistic eucalypt look logs
Double glazed glass fascia
|Controls||Electronic ignition and controls|
|Fan/heat settings||3 speed / 3 heat|
|Heat output||5.98 kW / 21.45 MJ/h|
|Heats on average||80 square metres (80 m2)|
|Gas consumption||26 MJ/hr|
|Efficiency rating|| 3.6 stars
(tested to AS 4553:2008)
|Safety||4 continuously monitored safety systems|
|Fascia||Fireplace opening (brick & masonry)||Mock fireplace opening (use MOCKKIT12 option) for safe installation into combustible areas||Freestanding overall (use FITZFSKITX-B option)|
|Height (mm)||651||Min: 605
|Width (mm)||808||Min: 700
|Depth (mm)||50||Min: 410
(includes 25mm clearance between flue spigot and rear brickwork).
(includes 25mm clearance between flue spigot and rear wall).
|Heater depth 450
Pedestal depth 482
Minimum distance from rear of heater to wall is 40mm. Total minimum depth from front of heater to wall is 490mm.
Refer to downloads tab for drawings.
- Gas connection via a ½” copper compression fitting.
- A 10 amp socket within 1.5m is required. Inbuilt models can be direct wired with an accessible isolating switch.
- Maximum flue length is 4.5m.
- If heater is being installed into a combustible area such as a timber or plasterboard mock fireplace, use optional accessory MOCKKIT12 mock installation kit.
- If you have a larger opening than the maximum height indicated, a surround kit is recommended.
- The optional accessory FITZFSKITX-B (available only in black colour) will convert a FITZIB-SDENB Fitzroy Profile Inbuilt into a Freestanding heater. The heater does not require a non-combustible base, and can be installed against a combustible wall with clearances of 40mm rear, 100mm side and 900mm in front of heater. The FITZFSKITX-B installation instructions provide further detail.
- All Cannon inbuilt heaters MUST be flued. We recommend our own Inbuilt flue kit IBFLUEKIT accessory be used.
- When selecting a heater, consideration must be given as to the construction of the building with regards to ventilation. This will affect the efficiency of the type of flue selected and how it will operate – e.g. high energy efficient rated homes have little allowance for the introduction of fresh air for combustion purposes, therefore issues can arise with reverse flow of air through a standard flue in these homes. Two storey extensions to existing homes can also reduce the performance of standard flues. Avoid installing standard flue heaters on external perimeter walls of high pitched roof buildings to reduce the possibility of reversed air flow through the standard flue. If in doubt always select Powerflued models as these are not affected by these issues.