Fitzroy Profile Powerflue Gas Heater
Availability: In stock
|Colours Available|| Black
|Gas Types Available|| Natural gas
|Design features|| Realistic eucalypt look logs
Double glazed glass fascia
Enhanced flame effect
|Fan/heat settings||3 speed / 3 heat|
|Heat output||6.42 kW / 23.11 MJ/h|
|Heats on average||80 square metres (80m2)|
|Gas consumption||26 MJ/hr|
|Efficiency rating|| 5.5 stars for units with flue 600mm long
(tested to AS 4553:2008)
|Safety||5 continuously monitored safety systems|
|Inclusions|| 2 x 50mm diameter lengths of 400mm aluminium
|Fascia||Fireplace opening (brick & masonry)||Mock fireplace opening(combustible materials)|
|Height (mm)||651|| Min: 605
| Min: 630
|Width (mm)||808|| Min: 700
| Min: 730
|Depth(mm)||50|| Min: 538
| Min: 538
(includes 25mm clearance between back of heater and rear wall and allows 50mm clearance to bend flue in horizontal applications).
Dimensions of flue
Flue and air inlet through 50mm diameter aluminium & PVC pipes.
2 x 400mm lengths of 50mm flexible aluminium hose.
Dimensions of flue terminal
Maximum length of flue: 6.0m
Minimum length of flue: 130mm
Flue terminal: 160mm outer diameter, 150mm deep (horizontal), 200mm high (vertical)
See installation instructions for further details.
Refer to downloads tab for drawings.
- Gas connection via a ½” copper compression fitting.
- A 10 amp socket within 1.5m is required. Inbuilt models can be direct wired with an accessible isolating switch.
- A mock installation kit is included with heater, and may need to be removed from brick/masonry openings to allow fitment in openings less than 630mm high.
- If you have a larger opening than the maximum height indicated, a surround kit is recommended.
- The minimum depth specified for the mock fireplace opening includes 25mm clearance between back of heater and rear wall and allows 50mm clearance to bend flue in horizontal applications. We recommend 588mm min depth in vertical flueing applications using flexible pipes. In the event space constraints inhibit the installation process, where it is not possible to maintain a 50mm or 100mm cavity depth clearance, for ease of installation these clearances can be reduced. However, under AS5601 guidelines a minimum clearance of 25mm to combustibles MUST be maintained at all times.
- The Powerflue heaters are supplied with the flue and cowl to be vented directly out the back through an external wall. If you wish to flue this unit vertically out through the roof or down under the floor the Extended flue kit FLUEWFX accessory will need to be purchased.
More about Powerflue Heaters: